FasterCures Policy Priorities
- Resources and expertise for FDA to develop a robust and responsive regulatory process.
- Opportunities for patient perspectives to shape product development and inform regulatory decisions, including benefit-risk assessments.
- Greater patient engagement in research through efficient clinical trial design, and through collaborative use of patient data for research.
- A reimbursement environment that fosters innovation and ensures that life-saving therapies are accessible to patients.
Latest R&D Policy News
- 4/23: FDA proposes new expedited access program for medical devices that address unmet medical needs
- 4/9: Big Pharma Opens New Chapter On Big Data Collaboration
- 3/28: FasterCures FY 2015 House Appropriations Committee Public Testimony
- 3/27: New FDA Breakthrough-Drug Category — Implications for Patients
- 3/26: Fibromyalgia atients report pain, fatigue, and multiple therapies and FDA meeting
- 3/7: R&D Productivity: Analysis of Recent Reports on Drug and Medical Device Development