Find out where FasterCures staff have recently spoken and where you can hear them next.
August 4, 2017: American Psychological Association Annual Meeting
- Cynthia Grossman, associate director, Science of Patient Input, will give a presentation titled, "Patients as Partners from Research and Development Through Care Delivery."
- Sponsored by American Psychological Association
June 20, 2017: BIO International Convention
- Maureen Japha, director of regulatory policy, will speak on a panel titled, "The True Value of Our Industry: The Economic Burden of Sickness Versus the Economic Benefit of Wellness."
- Lisa Simms Booth, director of operations and external affairs, will speak on a panel titled, "Disease-Focused Foundations: An Increasing Influence in Drug Discovery and Development."
- Sponsored by Biotechnology Innovation Organization
- San Diego
June 19, 2017: DIA 2017 Annual Meeting
- Kim McCleary, managing director, will speak on a panel titled, "The Future of Patient Engagement: Measuring What Matters."
Sponsored by DIA
May 10-13, 2017: American Society for Gene and Cell Therapy Annual Meeting
- Margaret Anderson, executive director, spoke about accelerating the delivery of therapies to patients
- Sponsored by the American Society for Gene and Cell Therapy
May 12, 2017: Technology and Rare Neurological Diseases Symposium
- Kristin Schneeman, director of programs, spoke about social media tools for efficient, effective recruitment.
- Sponsored by the University of Rochester
May 11, 2017: NewYorkBio Annual Conference
- Maureen Japha, director of regulatory policy, spoke about innovation and its ability to transform healthcare.
- Sponsored by NewYorkBio
- New York
May 1, 2017: The National Biotechnology Conference
- Cynthia Grossman, associate director, Science of Patient Input, spoke about patient-centric healthcare.
- Sponsored by American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
- San Diego
April 30 to May 3, 2017: Global Conference 2017
- Margaret Anderson, executive director, moderated a panel on Health Citizenship; Kim McCleary, managing director, moderated a panel on cyber security.
- Sponsored by the Milken Institute
- Beverly Hills
April 6, 2017: General Counsel Committee Forum
- Maureen Japha, director of regulatory policy, spoke about the 21st Century Cures Act and its impact.
- Sponsored by Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO)
April 4, 2017: Research Propelling Cancer Prevention and Cures
- Margaret Anderson, executive director, spoke about patient-center health and patient reported outcomes.
- Sponsored American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
March 9, 2017: American Health Lawyer’s Association Annual Meeting
- Maureen Japha, director of regulatory policy, spoke about strategic alliances with venture philanthropy and industry.
- Sponsored American Health Lawyer's Association
- Baltimore, Md.
March 8, 2017: On the Road to Precision Medicine Health Care Leader Series
- Margaret Anderson, executive director, spoke about opportunities for growth associated with precision medicine
- Sponsored by Johns Hopkins inHealth
March 2, 2017: Fourth Annual Patients as Partners Meeting
- Maureen Japha, director of regulatory policy, spoke about the science of patient input.
- Sponsored by The Conference Forum
Feb. 27, 2017: Rare Disease Day at NIH 2017
- Margaret Anderson, executive director, gave an update on FasterCures
- Sponsored by the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Clinical Center
- Bethesda, Md.
Feb. 12, 2017: PPMD 2017 Advocacy Conference
- Kim McCleary, managing director, spoke about how Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy's (PPMD) work has advanced patient engagement and patient-focused drug development at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Sponsored by PPMD
Feb. 2, 2017: Reimagining and Enhancing Advocacy Collaboration for Health (REACH) Summit
- Margaret Anderson, executive director, spoke on a panel about “Value Based Pricing and Patient-Centered Care”
- Sponsored by Novartis
Jan. 26-27, 2017: Ninth Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS) Summit
- Kim McCleary, managing director, spoke about “Producing Patient-Centered REMS by Learning from Progress in Patient-Focused Drug Development Initiatives”
- Sponsored by ExL Events
- Arlington, Va.
Jan. 25, 2017: MassBio Policy Leadership Breakfast
- Maureen Japha, director of regulatory policy, spoke about “Innovation and its Ability to Transform Healthcare” with a focus on the Patient Perspective Value Framework project
- Sponsored by MassBio
- Boston, Mass.