FasterCures, the Washington-based center of the Milken Institute, was founded on the premise that to save lives, we must save time in the way we turn breakthroughs into therapies for patients.
But expediting cures cannot happen in a vacuum.
As a nonprofit, nonpartisan, publicly supported organization, FasterCures relies on the generosity of individuals and foundations to enable us to speed up the time it takes to get important new medicines from discovery to patients.
Participation in the FasterCures Associates program is a unique opportunity to support innovative efforts advancing medical progress.
Individual contributions of $10,000 and above qualify you to be a part of the Associates community. Participants at each level receive all previously listed benefits.
- One complimentary, guaranteed admission to Partnering for Cures and the Milken Institute Global Conference
- Invitation to the exclusive Partnering for Cures and Milken Institute Global Conference speaker and sponsor receptions
- Access to Associates Lounge at both Partnering for Cures and Global Conference
- Periodic Associates-only communications and events, including briefings, seminars, and roundtables
Innovator Circle ($25,000)
- One guest/prospect pass for each Associates-only event
- Reserved seating at Partnering for Cures and the Milken Institute Global Conference
Leadership Circle ($50,000)
- Special invitations and opportunities to engage with the FasterCures team and its networks
- Ability to tap into knowledge and capabilities of FasterCures research and policy teams
Chairman's Circle ($100,000 or more)
- Ability to support specific areas of research that generate direct results
- Naming and other custom opportunities may be available
- Increased access to knowledge and capabilities of FasterCures research and policy teams
- Opportunities to engage with FasterCures Chairman on priority areas
FasterCures appreciates all levels of support.
Gifts of cash and appreciated securities are tax deductible as provided by law. Corporate matching gifts are applied toward membership.